5PX UPS 230V Modules/Inbuild Battery /Eaton
Share this product:
External Battery Module - Eaton 5PX3000IRT3U.
Eaton 5PX UPS, 3000 VA, 2700 W, Input: C20, Outputs: (8) C13, (1) C19, Rack/tower, 3U.
Exceptional efficiency, manageability and energy
metering capabilities for IT managers
• The new graphical LCD display provides clear information
on the UPS’s status and measurements on a single screen
(in seven languages). Enhanced configuration capabilities
are also available with easy-to-use navigation keys.
• For the first time in the industry the 5PX can meter energy
consumption right down to the managed outlet groups.
kWh values can be monitored using the LCD or Eaton’s
Intelligent Power Software Suite.
• Load segment control enables prioritised shutdowns of
nonessential equipment to maximise battery runtime for critical
devices. Load segment control can also be used to remotely
reboot locked-up network equipment or to manage scheduled
shutdowns and sequential start-ups.
• The 5PX offers Serial and USB connectivity, plus an extra slot
for an optional communication card (including SNMP/Web
card or relay contact card). Eaton’s Intelligent Power Software
compatible with all major OS including virtualization software
such as VMware and Hyper-V is included with each UPS.
Performance and Efficiency
• With an optimised electrical design, the 5PX can provide
up to 99% efficiency, reducing cooling and utility costs.
• With a power factor of 0.9, the 5PX delivers more real output
power. It powers more servers than other UPSs with equivalent
VA ratings and lower power factors. The 5PX is compatible with
all modern IT equipment.
• When operating in battery mode the 5PX provides a high quality
output signal for any sensitive equipment connected, such as
active PFC (power factor corrected) servers.
Availability and Flexibility
• The 5PX is available in a rack/tower convertible version -
pedestal and rail kits are included with all models at no
• Stronger, longer battery life: Eaton ABM® battery management
technology uses an innovative three-stage charging technique
that only recharges the battery when necessary, so the battery
experiences less corrosion and service life is prolonged by
up to 50%.
• Batteries can be hot-swapped without ever having to shut down
connected equipment. With an optional, hot-swap maintenance
bypass module, you can even replace the entire UPS.
• There is also the possibility to add more runtime with up to four
external hot-swappable battery modules, able to run systems
for hours if necessary. The additional battery modules are
automatically recognised by the UPS.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.